Greetings and Welcome!
I've created this blog to communicate the experience of Oneness and Connectedness employing views from science and metaphysics, with an emphasis on Alchemy, but also including Non-duality, Carlos Castaneda, Qabala, Gurdjieff, Quantum physics, Tao, Dreamtime, Krishnamurti, Hermeticism, Raja Yoga, Gnosticism, Ramtha and more. At the bottom of the page, you'll find related links to websites and videos. Please feel free to comment or contact me.

With much love, Serpentrio Arquila

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Communication - Part 2

I was just seeing how I create cycles by swinging or chasing my tail.
For me it becomes apparent in the desire to communicate.
One perceives a separation from their fellowman, their lover, their friend, neighbor...
and endeavors to bridge the gap, to make a union.
But the funny thing is, there is no communication in union!
There must be two to communicate.

So we can't find it in separation or union!!
It's a search for a non-existing, non-actual, assumed thing.
And yet, there is found, at times, something which satisfies the desire for communion.
I guess we sometimes get "close enough" to call it good.

Perhaps the most unified we can get is to realize that we don't know what the hell is going on. :)
To be enamored by/with the mystery. To share the silence that words cannot convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment