Greetings and Welcome!
I've created this blog to communicate the experience of Oneness and Connectedness employing views from science and metaphysics, with an emphasis on Alchemy, but also including Non-duality, Carlos Castaneda, Qabala, Gurdjieff, Quantum physics, Tao, Dreamtime, Krishnamurti, Hermeticism, Raja Yoga, Gnosticism, Ramtha and more. At the bottom of the page, you'll find related links to websites and videos. Please feel free to comment or contact me.

With much love, Serpentrio Arquila

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Poem - 12/8/2010




Weighing the soul
   the truth and the lying
Opened my heart
   to laughter and crying
Seeking to balance
   the living and dying
Stretching my limbs
   now crawling, now flying

Cosmopolite
   transcending the Earth
Hermaphrodite
   the virgin gives birth
Roots in the heavens
   leaves in the dirt
The first shall be last
   and the last shall be first

This mind a steel trap
   this body my jail
This soul is held hostage
   'til Spirit posts bail
Hang me from a tree
   until Isis unveils
Within's the way out
   I've swallowed my tail

No comments:

Post a Comment