Greetings and Welcome!
I've created this blog to communicate the experience of Oneness and Connectedness employing views from science and metaphysics, with an emphasis on Alchemy, but also including Non-duality, Carlos Castaneda, Qabala, Gurdjieff, Quantum physics, Tao, Dreamtime, Krishnamurti, Hermeticism, Raja Yoga, Gnosticism, Ramtha and more. At the bottom of the page, you'll find related links to websites and videos. Please feel free to comment or contact me.

With much love, Serpentrio Arquila

Saturday, March 26, 2011

good information

I resonate a lot with this guy. Check it out. George Kavassilas
Some of the things I've seen I've never heard confirmed by others until this guy.
And he sees a larger portion of the totality than I have yet.
I don't perceive or understand quite the same boundary lines, but the two universal membranes
are good "landmarks" that give one orientation - I have seen those as "the void" and "the light" (visible).
I understand the electromagnetic spectrum, which fits beneath the membrane beneath his 8th dimension.
I also cannot wholly agree with "good and bad aliens" - so much is subjective, and one mustn't think
of an entire race as good or bad any more than all earthlings are good or bad.


http://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032009_p1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment