Greetings and Welcome!
I've created this blog to communicate the experience of Oneness and Connectedness employing views from science and metaphysics, with an emphasis on Alchemy, but also including Non-duality, Carlos Castaneda, Qabala, Gurdjieff, Quantum physics, Tao, Dreamtime, Krishnamurti, Hermeticism, Raja Yoga, Gnosticism, Ramtha and more. At the bottom of the page, you'll find related links to websites and videos. Please feel free to comment or contact me.

With much love, Serpentrio Arquila

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

muscle testing

In my exploration of yin and yang, feng shui, radionics and orgone, I developed a method
using my hands to sense these energies. I wrote of it in The Muse Letters.
Just yesterday I was looking for a specific book on my book shelves and came across
a book I didn't recognize or remember ever seeing before. It is called "Power vs. Force"
by David Hawkins. Just reading the preface was amazing, as I related to many of the description
he gave on his own journey of enlightenment. But the book is mostly about Applied Kinesiology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_kinesiology

So I realised that there is already a lot of people using this as with pendulums and dowsing -
a dowsing of the subconscious mind if you will.
I am not sure if I can endorse this person (Hawkins) but the basic idea of having access to
a relatively objective source of information is where I was being led as well.

You can google "self muscle testing" to find ways to muscle test yourself if interested.
I do not see this as objective truth/knowledge, because the mind and belief can affect muscle
testing and "lie" to oneself, the same way one can fool a lie detector. So while not empirical,
there is something of value here in communicating with the body's knowledge. It's a step,
and an interesting field.

No comments:

Post a Comment