I hope you had time to read the above link page.
So, as you can see, our vocabulary is inextricably combined with our dreaming reality.
1. John 1:1 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
2. Genesis 2:19 - "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof."
3. Mark 16:17 - "These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues..."
4. Green language/the Language of the Birds, hieroglyphics, mathematics is a language, geometry...
5. Why did people like Paracelsus, Gurdjieff, Rabelais, Lewis Carroll, Jonathan Swift, etc... invent
words instead of using ones we are already familiar with?
6. "The idea that language is a necessary component of subjective consciousness and more abstract forms of thinking has been gaining acceptance in recent years, with proponents such as Andy Clark, Daniel Dennett, William H. Calvin, Merlin Donald, John Limber, Howard Margolis, Peter Carruthers, and Jose Luis Bermudez."
7. "By cognition, it is meant the processes responsible for the awareness of everyday life, processes which
include memory, experience, perception, and the expert use of any given syntax."
9. Gestalt - A collection of physical, biological, psychological or symbolic entities that creates a unified concept, configuration or pattern which is greater than the sum of its parts (of a character, personality, or being).
10. NLP - "Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a name that encompasses the three most influential components involved in producing human experience: neurology, language and programming. The neurological system regulates how our bodies function, language determines how we interface and communicate with other people and our programming determines the kinds of models of the world we create. Neuro-Linguistic Programming describes the fundamental dynamics between mind (neuro) and language (linguistic) and how their interplay effects our body and behavior (programming)."
In the practice of NLP, you become aware of a persons language and how it relates to their
mode of apprehending the world - whether they are predominantly visual, auditory or kinesthetic. You can then match their mode in order to communicate better and create rapport. There's a lot of things to be gleaned from NLP - too much to say here.
I could go on, but my point is to bring your attention to the the connection between the way we think,
the words we use and the reality we experience. You've probably noticed that the more you evolve the
more aware you become and this awareness extends to the words you choose to represent your self and
your ideas. Our level of intimacy with ourselves and others grows reciprocally and adjacent to our ability
to communicate (Mercury).
Greetings and Welcome!
I've created this blog to communicate the experience of Oneness and Connectedness employing views from science and metaphysics, with an emphasis on Alchemy, but also including Non-duality, Carlos Castaneda, Qabala, Gurdjieff, Quantum physics, Tao, Dreamtime, Krishnamurti, Hermeticism, Raja Yoga, Gnosticism, Ramtha and more. At the bottom of the page, you'll find related links to websites and videos. Please feel free to comment or contact me.
With much love, Serpentrio Arquila